Manufactured Home Insurance
On paper, a manufactured home is different than an actual wood structured house. However, to many it’s their home. At Willard Insurance Agency, we understand that.
Mobile or manufactured home insurance covers your home as well as your detached structures such as garages, carports, personal belongings and living expenses if your home is seriously damaged or a covered loss. It can also cover injuries that may occur on your property.
Mobile and manufactured homes are not eligible for standard homeowners insurance policies so you need a special policy built for them.
Some of the coverage from Erie includes:¹
- The cost of temporary repairs that you make to your home to help protect it from additional damage. For example, you may need to board up damaged windows or tarp a hole in your roof after a bad storm.
- The cost to replace keys and locks after a theft.²
- Reasonable emergency first aid expenses for people or pets.
- Additional living expenses which may include the cost of living somewhere else while your home is repaired.
- Debris removal cost.
- An insured’s liability for the injury or harm to other people or property – anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments for someone hurt in an accident while visiting your home or because of your actions. ³
¹ Does not apply if you’re using your home for business purposes.
² Coverage is limited to $250
³ Medical payments for someone other than the insured, resident of the household or tenant.