With condo insurance through Willard Insurance, you will have peace of mind knowing that your condominium is protected in the event of a fire or weather event.
What does condo insurance cover?
- Replacing your property from furnishings, TVs, appliances all the way down to your clothing.
- Permanent structural enhancements that you make to your condo such as adding a bathroom, adding or removing walls or building a bar.
- Temporary repairs that you make to protect your condo from additional damage.
- Key & lock replacement after a theft.
- Emergency first aid for people and pets.
- Additional living expenses which may include temporarily living elsewhere while your condo is repaired.
- Debris removal cost.
- Insured’s liability for injury or harm to other people or property.
- Medical payments for someone hurt in an accident at your home or because of your actions.