If you’re a farmer, it’s what you do. It’s who you are. It’s your livlihood. The rooster crows and your day begins and it doesn’t end until all of the work is done and the rooster nests

It doesn’t matter if you have a large scale farm or are carrying on the tradition of a small family farm, Willard Insurance can help cover your farm and assets.

We provide property coverage for your dwelling and personal property, farm personal property, barns, stables, silos and other structures.

Farm Insurance Coverage has different coverage options that let’s you protect your farm needs.

Dwelling coverage. Protection for your home and possessions against fire, lightning, windstorms, hail, and most accidental losses including vandalism and theft.

Farm personal property coverage. Protection for your animals, feed, machinery, and equipment.

Fair rental value. Pays the fair rental value of your home if it becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.

Farm outbuilding coverage. Helps protect your barns, machine sheds, detached garages, or other outbuildings.

Farm liability coverage. Protection for the unexpected — including bodily injury, medical expenses, or property damage.

Additional living expenses. Pays for increases in living expenses if you have to move out of your home due to a covered loss.